Join the General Otolaryngology Session: Minimally Invasive & New Trends in Otology
Saturday, November 12, 2022
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
CEU Hours: 0.100
This panel of internationally recognized experts will present and discuss interesting and challenging cases. The moderator will facilitate discussion amongst the panelists and audience participation is encouraged. The audience will hear about the newest and most cutting-edge treatment of ear and ear pathology.
Cases may include management of:
• Eustachian tube dysfunction
• Chronic inflammatory ear disease
• Tinnitus subjective and objective
• Syndromic ear diseases
• Malignant tumors of the external ear
After attending this session, the attendee will be able to:
• Recognize common and uncommon presentations of ear conditions treated by otologists.
• Compare and contrast various treatment options for the conditions seen in an modern otologic practice
• Describe the current clinical practice options for treatment of advanced otologic conditions
• Identify the presenting symptoms of Eustachian tube, hearing loss and other conditions of the ear.