This multidisciplinary panel of rhinology and rhinoplasty surgeons will engage in a discussion that will include a series of quick, to the point, opinions & current approaches that guide the listener in their sector of nasal or sinonasal surgery. This advanced panel will not focus on history and anatomy but will concentrate on current and cutting-edge approaches to the nose and sinuses. The panelists will also discuss their thoughts on rhinology in 2023 and beyond. The session will be structured around four short presentations and panel debate.
Attendees will be able to:
1. Describe inflammatory processes as they effect disease and healing of the nose and sinuses.
2. List new techniques or approaches to the nasal septum.
3. Identify more tested techniques that are still used today
4. Discuss the use of dorsal preservation surgery and its potential role for minimally invasive valve options.
5. Differentiate between new approaches for turbinates, posterior nasal nerve, nasal swell body and nasal valves.