Building a practice requires constant attention and intuition to allow one to adapt to their surrounding and ever-changing environment. With the advent of new social and mobile media platforms, digital capabilities are constantly evolving and need to be integrated into medical practices to stay relevant and accessible to our patient’s needs. The medical world tends to lag behind the corporate world in digital innovations although this does not need to be the case If one keeps a corporate eye when it comes to marketing and integrating these practices into your medical career. The same mentality in staying relevant and up to date with medical advances needs to be adopted in your approach to challenging the latest trends and furthering your knowledge when it comes to staying relevant in the fast paced environment of sharing information with our patients. To make your practice stand out and rank among the top medical websites out there, you must invest in the latest digital marketing strategies.
• Website development
• App development
• Social Media Presence for a Practice: the do’s and don’t’s
• Electronic Medical Records- What is new and what can be made better
• Streamlining the New Patient Process
• Patient-Physician electronic communication
• Electronic scheduling and reminders
• Integrating technology into the patient experience-de-stressing apps, virtual reality etc.
After this session, attendees will be able to:
1. Discuss website and app development and ways to use them in a medical practice to promote the business and facilitate patient education.
2. List the do's and don'ts of social medial best practices
3. Identify opportunities to utilize telemedicine and streamline new patient processes