This panel will explore such diverse topics as reconstruction for facial paralysis, difficult reconstructive options for head and neck defects, social media pearls and pitfalls.
Attendees will be able to:
1. Discuss the role of static sling in the management of facial paralysis
2. Review the anatomy of a static sling technique
3. Discuss surgical options for non-flaccid facial palsy, including myectomy, denervation, and muscle transfers
4. Discuss reconstructive challenges following cancer extirpation
5. Discuss practice related issues regarding social media and marketing