This session provides an overview of the diagnosis and treatment of chronic sinusitis from the APP perspective. The session will include basic anatomy, clinical presentations and common medical management techniques.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
1. Describe the anatomy of the nose and paranasal sinuses
2. Explain the difference between acute and chronic rhinosinusitis
3. Identify the most common clinical presentation of CRS
4. Discuss the medical management of chronic rhinosinusitis
5. List the latest treatments for CRS